– simulation software and connect to the server from a remote terminal
Xshell a powerful terminal emulation software to connect to the remote server and is managed by protocols SSH, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN support. Xshell compared to similar software’s advanced capabilities include tabbed environment, support for Dynamic port forwarding, customized mapping, user-defined buttons, scripting, VB, terminal Unicode (UNICODE terminal) to display 2-byte characters, the Mac to send and download files simply, different display modes (simple, full screen mode and transparency options when working with a customization that takes less time from the user), compatibility with apps Xftp, Xmanager and Xagent and supports UTF-8 is capable of.
A key feature of the software Xshell:
– Terminal Emulator
– Connect and manage remote servers
– Environmental tabulated
– Download and upload a simple file
– Support for protocols SSH, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN
– Create and manage session files for different servers
– The Mac customization of mapping
– Supports Dynamic port forwarding
– Manage files
– Simple user interface
– Setting toolbar
– Compatible with applications Xmanager, Xftp and Xagent
– Methods of encryption 3DES, BLOWFISH, CAST128, ARCFOUR, RIJNDAEL
– Supports terminal VT100, VT220, VT320, XTERM, LINUX, SCOANSI, ANSI
– Monitor forwarding channels and supports TCP / IP and X11 forwarding
– And …
1. Proceed to install your software.
2. Using the information in the file Serial.txt during installation or after installation to register the software.
Recent search terms:
- xshell :p30download com