With Xojo Create native cross-platform desktop, web, mobile & Raspberry Pi apps Over 300,000 users worldwide.
With built-in support for graphics, database servers, internet protocols and more, you can build just about anything you can imagine with Xojo. Using Xojo, you can make commercial software products, utilities to help make your life easier, or even learn to program. In fact, Xojo itself is a Xojo app!
Build Apps 10x Faster
Xojo is a modern, object-oriented language. It supports inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism and is strongly-typed as well. There are thousands of differences in OS API calls and Xojo abstracts you from these details, dramatically reducing development time and allowing you to focus on what makes your application unique.
Xojo apps do not have an interpreter or virtual machine – they’re compiled to machine code for fast execution and the protection of your intellectual property. Xojo uses native controls so your app looks and feels right on each platform. Development is cross-platform as well. Create your project on your favorite OS and then build it for any platform Xojo supports.
More info (open / close)
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software and if next time the state was running close it.
3. Patch folder contents in place, install software, copy files, execute Patch.exe * Patch operations do. (Note: If you use Windows 7, 8, or 10 Patch.exe would have to run on it, right click and select Run as administrator Patch to work correctly)
4. Run the application.
* Software installation folder is installed, usually drive in Windows and Program Files folder is located. Also, this method can not find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut application on the Start menu and click Properties and then click on Find Target option.
– In Windows 7: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click on the Start menu, click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After the installation, right-click on the Start Screen Shortcut Software screen and click on Open file location options, in the lightweight window that opens, right-click again on the Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut application on the Start menu and click on Open file location options, in the lightweight window that opens, right-click again on the Shortcut Software and click on Open file location options do.