Android Studio is a programming environment for the Android platform. The program on May 16, 2013 by Google executives at the conference Google I / O was introduced. The June 2013 preview version of the app (for free) to test developers was available. This environment based on popular software JetBrains is designed, the studio is exclusively designed for Android.
During the training the Udemy Android Studio IDE Essential Training with Android Studio environment and the Mac specific animals that are familiar.
Course syllabus for training of Udemy Android Studio IDE Essential Training:
– Part 1: Introduction
– Part 2: Review lesson
– Part 3: Installation and configuration of the JDK for Windows
– Part 4: Installation and configuration of Android Studio IDE for Windows
– Chapter 5: Working With Java and Gradle
– Part 6: Debugging and Troubleshooting
– Part 7: version control systems