The Unscrambler X has set the standard in multivariate analysis (MVA) and design of experiments software for 30 years. It is the preferred tool for thousands of data analysts, researchers and engineers around the world who need to analyze large and complex data sets quickly, easily and accurately using the power of multivariate analysis.
The Unscrambler X takes CAMO’s tradition of delivering advanced multivariate data analysis software that is easy to use and with exceptional data visualization to the next level. In this software upgrade we have removed the entire Design of Experiment (DOE) module and replaced it with the world-leading DOE software Design-Expert® from Stat-Ease®. This will open up a range of new possibilities for experimental design, and make The Unscrambler X one of the most comprehensive data analysis software packages in the market. The new version also offers a number of new methods and file import formats, better plotting tools, numerous updates to PCA / PCR / PLSR analysis, as well as better handling of process data.
Here are some key features of “The Unscrambler X”:
– Regression and classification methods: The software has advanced regression, classification and predictive modeling tools including cluster analysis, PCA, MCR, PCR, MLR, PLS-R, L-PLS, LDA, PLS-DA, SIMCA, Support Vector Machines
– Exploratory data analysis tools:> Data mining is easy with The Unscrambler® X. Its powerful exploratory data analysis tools let you cut through large data sets to identify underlying patterns quickly and easily.
– Data pre-processing: Extensive data pre-processing options ensures your data are suitable for multivariate analysis. Includes smoothing, Savitzky-Golay, COW.
– Faster processing of large data sets: 64-bit version offers faster processing of large data sets, improved stability and increased security so you can analyze your data faster, smarter and easier than ever.
– Design of Experiments: CAMO Software have teamed up with Stat-Ease, Inc. to provide customers access to two world-leading software packages providing advanced data analysis in one solution.
– Extensive knowledge base and Help on hand: The software has detailed tutorials written by our world-leading experts, which explain the theory and application of MVA methods, plus practical examples and tips on using the software.
– Improved security and compliance: Compliance mode, digital signatures, password access, Windows domain authentication and audit trails provide the necessary security requirements for regulated industries. The Unscrambler X is compliant with 21 CFR Part 11 (Electronic Records).
– Flexible and adaptable architecture: Plug-in modules for specific methods or file formats give The Unscrambler X the flexibility to meet the needs of any industry. The Unscrambler® X models can also integrate into 3rd party applications.
More info (open / close)
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software and if next time the state was running close it.
3. Patch folder contents in place, install software, copy files, execute Patch.exe * Patch operations do. (Note: If you use Windows 7, 8, or 10 Patch.exe would have to run on it, right click and select Run as administrator Patch to work correctly)
4. Run the software and activate the desired information.
* Software installation folder is installed, usually drive in Windows and Program Files folder is located. Also, this method can not find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut application on the Start menu and click Properties and then click on Find Target option.
– In Windows 7: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click on the Start menu, click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After the installation, right-click on the Start Screen Shortcut Software screen and click on Open file location options, in the lightweight window that opens, right-click again on the Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut application on the Start menu and click on Open file location options, in the lightweight window that opens, right-click again on the Shortcut Software and click on Open file location options do.