The DVD Architect Pro software was developed for professional DVD authoring. Its clean, drag-and-drop interface and powerful layout and authoring tools make it easy to develop dynamic menu-based DVDs, movies, picture slideshows, and music compilations. DVD Architect Pro 5 software works seamlessly within the Vegas Pro 9 environment.
Here are some key features of “Sony DVD Architect”:
Professional DVD Layout and Design:
– Author menu-based and single-title DVDs using backgrounds, motion menus, buttons, text, and effects. Set content to loop, hold, or timeout at the end of a scene. Import layered Photoshop (PSD) files for use as backgrounds, buttons, masks, and graphics.
– DVD Architect Pro software supports the ability to create and run scripts in final DVD or Blu-ray Disc design. With scripting you can build robust interactivity into your projects.
Keyframes and Transformation:
– Add keyframes to the DVD Architect Pro timeline to animate objects such as buttons and graphics. You can also use keyframes to control pan / crop attributes over time.
– If you have Cinescore software installed, you can use it within DVD Architect Pro 5 software to generate music for menus, slideshows, and media without leaving the DVD Architect Pro environment.
Varied Marker Types:
Several different marker types give you complete control over:
– Scene selection
– Button-over-video placement
Buttons on Video:
– Add a button “hot-spot” over video and control its placement, duration, and link. This creates an interactive experience for the end user, allowing them to navigate to alternate media related to a specific scene on your disc.
– With DVD Architect Pro 5 software you can set project properties to enable various parental control settings. These settings restrict a DVD’s playback to match parental control levels set in the user’s DVD player, as set by the Motion
Picture Association of America (MPAA):
– G – General audience
– PG – Parental Guidance
– PG-13 – parents strongly cautioned – some material may be inappropriate for under 13
– R – Restricted. No child under 17 should watch without parent present
– NC-17 – no one 17 or under should watch this content.
Burn Mastered Folder:
– Burn a functioning DVD from a previously mastered project without going through an extra prepare step.
DVD-R DL Support:
– DVD Architect Pro 5 software now supports burning to DVD-R DL so you can author much longer projects on these double capacity discs.
– Automatically add pans and zooms to picture compilation slideshows.
Button Overlap Indication:
– Button Overlap Indicator warns when buttons are overlapping.
Greater than 100% Zoom:
– Preview workspace at greater than 100% for precise editing when working with detailed graphics.
– Add a graphic element in subtitle track. Gain complete control over look of subtitle, and even embed watermarks.