CCNP document high-level engineering network. Stands for Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP is usually people after passing the CCNA CCNP to attend this course. The main difference between this degree with CCNA is that person After passing the course the ability of a network of between Node More (from 100 nodes to 500 nodes) and added a large number of networking protocols such as PPP, PSTN, ddr, x25, isl, isdn, frame realy, ip, igrp, ipx, apple talk, rip, ip rip, vlsm, bgp, 802.10, ospf, igrp there.
during the training, the IPExpert – iPeverything – CCNP Bundle 2016 CCNP qualification are familiar with all the headlines.
Course syllabus for training of CCNP Bundle Ipexpert Ipeverything in 2016:
– CCNP Security Simos 300-209
– CCNP Security Sisas 300 to 208
– CCNP Security Sitcs 300-207
– Cisco CCNP Data Center_
– Cisco CCNP ROUTE v4 R & S NextGen VoD
– Cisco CCNP SWITCH v4 R & S NextGen VoD
– Cisco CCNP R & S NextGen VoD Tshoot v4
– Cisco CCNP Voice VoD
– Cisco CCNP Wireless VoD