IDPhoto Processor is the utility for batch processing of ID photos. Identification card production process requires the source images of predefined format complied with identification photo requirements.
Identification (ID) photo preparation
– Fully automatic face detection;
– Automatic crop based on detected face area and crop settings;
– Ability to specify the center and margins of the result image relative to the automatically detected crop frame;
File format support
– JPEG / JPG;
– You have an option to choose only necessary formats;
– Format conversion support – destination file format may differs from original;
– ID Photo Processor allows adjusting image brightness, contrast, gamma, and sharpness;
– Resize the result file in accordance with your requirements;
Batch processing options
– You have an option to make IDphoto Processor showing processing settings dialog for each photo, to apply the same processing settings for all photos in a batch, or to to show settings dialog when the application can not detect a face or process the photo automatically;
Destination file options
– Option of placing result files in the source folder or specified destination folder;
– Option of removing original files with or without a warning;
More info (open / close)
1. Install the software.
2. Cracked file in the folder where you installed the software * Copy and replace the file (s) of previous.
3. Run the application.
* Software installation folder is installed, usually drive in Windows and Program Files folder is located. Also, this method can not find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut application on the Start menu and click Properties and then click on Find Target option.
– In Windows 7: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click on the Start menu, click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After the installation, right-click on the Start Screen Shortcut Software screen and click on Open file location options, in the lightweight window that opens, right-click again on the Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut application on the Start menu and click on Open file location options, in the lightweight window that opens, right-click again on the Shortcut Software and click on Open file location options do.