Or Hyper Text Transfer Protocol is a protocol called HTTP protocol is said to communicate, receive and send data between client and server is used. The protocol of the TCP / IP protocol uses to close a bridge between server and client. Link relationship between client and server, using the HTTP protocol so that data packets through, can be exchanged between server and client. In this way, is to send data to the destination, initially, the data is broken up into smaller parts and then each will be sent to the destination specified by the order. HTTP Debugger Pro software, a powerful, to monitor communications and data is being transmitted on the HTTP protocol.
Regardless of whether you are a big company manages complex web site or running a personal blog, you can use this software to monitor the protocols HTTP, many of the problems on the web sites and web and the connection between the user and the web server to identify and fix. The application also in the field programming for programmers who work for Client and server is very functional. A variety of tools to analyze data on the http protocol makes this software to become one of the best tools for data analysis.
A key feature of the software HTTP Debugger Pro:
– Monitor communications and data being transmitted over HTTP protocol
– A Mac to calculate the runtime server side scripts
– Analysis of HTTP traffic from web browsers and add-ons, ActiveX components and Java applets
– See dynamic web site is easy to understand the charts and graphs
– Identify and fix the problem on Web sites and Web servers, and communication between the user and the web
– Decryption of connections HTTPS / SSL and content gzip / chunked
– Support for Modem Dial-up, connections DSL / ISDN / Cable / LAN
– Support for browsers Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome
– Full support for both 32-bit and 64-bit applications
– Compatible with different versions of Windows
– And …