Web browser (Web Browser) In summary, the application is said to be the main task of receiving, displaying and browsing information from Network World Internet is. Since 1990, organizations have launched many web browser software, and today these software packages are an integral part of any operating system and are undoubtedly one of the most popular applications.
Google Chrome is a web browser app is free and supported by Google, the software layout engine Blink (Blink) for processing the page. This software was first released on September 13, 2008 and has been introduced to date with more than 40 versions.
Key features of the software Google Chrome:
– High speed loading of pages
– Use the Blink layout engine
– Ability to browse the web in Incognito mode
– Synchronize settings and user information with Google Account
– Easily access and manage bookmarks
– Do not Track feature
– Ability to install various plugins
– Supports all versions of Windows
– Automatic software update
The general web browser software is similar in function, so the difference in their features is not significant, and the choice of a particular browser usually returns to user preferences and other personal factors, but the introduction of several features of this software is not worth the favor.
– Incognito feature:
Browsing In this case you have a Mac it until after you close the program, all data during the session (Session) on your system is automatically deleted, so any information on the sites visited And other files, including cookies, etc., are not stored in the system.
– Ability to synchronize browser with Google Account:
If you connect your browser to your Google account, all your information and even your browser settings will be stored on your personal account and will allow you to retrieve all your information if you reinstall Windows or software. Make an instant messenger, you can even connect your mobile to Google to apply your settings on the phone as well.
– Do Not Track feature:
This feature allows you to enable the browser to respectfully ask sites you visit to refrain from tracking if you enable it to maintain user privacy.
– Automatic translation of external pages:
If you open any page other than the language on which the browser is set up, the program will automatically suggest that you can, if you wish, be able to return all the contents of the site to your language using Google Translate.
– A wide variety of operating systems support:
It supports Windows XP to Windows 10 fully supports and runs on the Windows Mobile iOS and Android is installed.
Introducing the 64-bit version of this app:
The 64-bit version of this browser was first released on version 37, which is for 64-bit Windows. The unique features of this release include faster software uptime, support for maximum RAM, reduced software crash times, and more efficient use of system resources.
What is Chromium and what’s the difference with Google Chrome?
Chromium is the name of an open source project that was updated and supported by the The Chromium Project team, the name of the project was taken from the chromium element, the metal from which Chrome is made.
As Google points out, Chrome was supposed to be an open source project, and its final product was named Google Chrome, but a number of developers released all of the software code in an independent software under the name Chromium.
Since the source code for Google Chrome and Chromium is the same, there are not much differences in the features of the two software, and they differ only in a few cases.
In short, Google Chrome is exactly the same Chromium that has been added to it:
1. Limit installation of extensions only from the Chrome Web Store
2. Integrate Adobe Flash Player in the browser
3. Insert the ability to print web pages
4. Rename to Google Chrome
5. Automatic update of the software in the form of a feature called Google Update
6. Ability to send specialized and consumable browser data to Google server
7. Supports more audio and video formats on web pages
Recent search terms:
- google chrome p30download