GameGain is a very simple application supposed to optimize your computer as much as possible, thusboosting gaming performance.
Of course, that sounds like a great idea and we admit it is, but do not expect GameGain to do wonders.It only optimizes the system for better frame rates and animations, so chances are that you’ll experience just a minor improvement in speed.
The application relies on a very simple interface, which is indeed great, especially when thinking that such a tool is not only addressed to expert users, but also to beginners who are less interested in wasting time on a complicated configuration screen.
GameGain only asks you to choose the operating system you’re currently using, the processor type of your computer and the speed setting you wish to apply.
Do not worry if you do not know the processor type because there’s an “Unknown” option too, so you’re on the safe side all the time. Plus, GameGain comes with a comprehensive help manual, so you may have a look in there too.
The optimization process takes just a few seconds, as the app attempts to modify the system registry to boost performance, change refresh rates or improve animations and screen drawing.
Of course, GameGain runs on low computer resources and can get along with most versions of Windows, including XP, Vista and 7.
The good thing about this application is the interface that makes everything so simple that even your dog could use it. The bad thing is probably the fact that it lacks a configuration screen and more settings, as some experienced users might feel the need for more advanced optimization tools.
All in all, GameGain is a must try, that’s for sure, especially when thinking that it could improve computer performance. It works on all 32-bit versions of Windows, so why not?
Here are some key features of “GameGain”:
– Makes direct changes to system registry and system files to enhance memory, screen drawing, animations, refresh rates, cpu threading speeds.
– Automatically adjusts settings and changes made based on computer specifications, complete fault tolerance system implemented.
– Proven technology which can double the frames per second rate in games such as id Software’s DOOM 3 and similar shooters.
– Deep system analyzer and diagnostic features which attempt to find and repair any potential problems with the computer affecting its performance.
– Advanced software based over-clocking features to enhance memory and cpu priorities.
– Easy and intuitive user interface which performs all setting changes immediately.
– Try before you buy licensing with FREE lifetime upgrades and quality technical support.