iC3D is the first real-time, all-in-one package design software that lets you generate live 3D digital mockups on-the-fly, including cartons, labels, flexibles, bottles, shrink wraps and in-store visualization.
Other software applications frustratingly separate design applications into specific model types. iC3D encompasses all these and more, allowing these elements to be seamlessly combined in the same scene.
iC3D is the first 3D packaging visualisation software to offer patented Smart Mesh which allows labels and artwork to be instantly slid over models without needing tedious UVW texture co-ordinate mapping. Quickly design and generate asymmetric 3D models such as perfume bottles, trigger sprays and molded containers using iC3D’s unique Shape Modeller feature.
Visualize fast, accurate shrink and shrink artwork corrections on single & multiple objects, so they will be ready for production. Once finished you can output hi-resolution images, 3D PDF’s, generate proofs or print your models with leading 3D printers. Share your designs internally, with customers, by email, animated movies or with the free viewer, iC3D opsis, to make collaboration quick and simple.
CPG Brands and Retailers
Increase collaboration and sales visualization
Reduce packaging time-to-market by up to 80%
Speed up package ideation and revision process
Reduce operating costs and improve client ROI
Bring more great ideas to life faster
Take the mystery (and cost) out of 3D package visualization
Troubleshoot problems and improve accuracy
Cut production costs and win new business
More info (open / close)
Operating System: Windows® 7 or Windows® 8, 64 bit version only
4GB + Ram
Dual core processor (quad core preferred).
Minimum: NVidia or ATI Graphics card with 1 GB VRAM (2 GB or higher recommended)
3rd Party Software Required:
* Adobe Illustrator Version 16 is required (ie CS6). 64 bit version only
* Note: Will not work with older versions of Illustrator ie CS5
1. Install the software.
2. Cracked file in the folder where you installed the software * Copy and replace the file (s) of previous.
3. Run the application.
* Software installation folder is installed, usually drive in Windows and Program Files folder is located.Also, this method can not find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut application on the Start menu and click Properties and then click on Find Target option.
– In Windows 7: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click on the Start menu, click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After the installation, right-click on the Start Screen Shortcut Software screen and click on Open file location options, in the lightweight window that opens, right-click again on the Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut application on the Start menu and click on Open file location options, in the lightweight window that opens, right-click again on the Shortcut Software and click on Open file location options do.