WMS powerful product Aquaveo software specialist in the field of modeling, catchment basins and underground water resources, which has a complete range of modeling and analysis tools for all phases of hydrological and hydraulic water resources in a single environment to offer. This application is a powerful tool for modeling automated processes, including automatic extraction watershed calculate the geometric parameters, calculate overlapping layers in GIS, data mining cross-section of terrain and plumbing system design gives engineers deal with the storm.
Other features of this software can be used to study things like two-dimensional sparse data, engineering design data, segmentation data is two-dimensional and one-dimensional hydraulic data (HECRAS) noted.The software also supports various modeling such as EPANET and EPA-SWMM and HY12 well supported and the MAC address of the study and provides accurate GIS data. The software also has a module called MWBM GSSHA used to edit and create models based on terrain, plumbing systems and other mining parameters to engineers offer professional solutions.
Key Features Aquaveo WMS:
– Advanced software for modeling of underground water resources
– Study tool and edit GIS data
– Tools to import and edit data Terrain
– Automatic hydrological modeling
– Hydrology two-dimensional
– Modeling deal with storm
– Auto-complete geological data such as area, altitude, etc.
– Perform engineering calculations such as filling underground aquifers
– Support for most hydrological modeling standards
– Hydraulic modeling and urban water systems
– Compatibility with other software