Software Air Explorer Pro the best cloud providers such as OneDrive, Google Drive 4shared, Box, Dropbox, Mega, Copy, Mediafire, Yandex, Baidu and WebDAV y FTP support. With a Mac, the software can optionally encrypt your files and define multiple users to a server, your files between your computer and the server update, and move files between servers, share or to pay their search.
A key feature of the software Air Explorer Pro:
– Support of the best servers in the cloud
– Ability to manage files directly in the cloud
– Transportation and manage files between different cloud space
– Define multiple users to a server
– Easy search between the server and files
– And …
Air Explorer supports the best cloud servers: OneDrive, Google Drive, 4shared, Box, Dropbox, Mega, Copy, Mediafire, Yandex, Baidu y WebDAV. Air Explorer Pro -Get all the features of Air Explorer in the pro version for one year or lifetime. optionally Air Explorer can encrypt your files when you upload them to the cloud Sets up multiple accounts from the same server You can synchronize folders between any cloud or your computer Copy / Paste between cloud servers Pause and continue uploads and downloads Air Exlorer can share files Centralize search of your files across all the clouds Application available for Windows Thumbnail view of your pictures Drag’n drop files between your computer and the clouds Independent development of plugins Contact us if you want to develop or suggest a cloud plugin.
Here are some key features of “Air Explorer Pro”:
– Direct management of your files in the cloud
– Multiply your storage space by joining all your clouds
– Cloud file explorer easy to use
– Plugins system to add cloud servers
More info (open / close)
1. Install the software.
2. Cracked file in the folder where you installed the software * Copy and replace the file (s) of previous.
3. Run the application.
* Software installation folder is installed, usually drive in Windows and Program Files folder is located. Also, this method can not find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut application on the Start menu and click Properties and then click on Find Target option.
– In Windows 7: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click on the Start menu, click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After the installation, right-click on the Start Screen Shortcut Software screen and click on Open file location options, in the lightweight window that opens, right-click again on the Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut application on the Start menu and click on Open file location options, in the lightweight window that opens, right-click again on the Shortcut Software and click on Open file location options do.
Keywords: Dropbox Explorer, OneDrive Explorer, MediaFire Browser, Dropbox, Google Drive, Yandex, OneDrive, 4shared, Mega, Copy, Baidu, WebDAV, FTP, storage, cloud storage, cloud service management, cloud service, Air Explorer, software, download air Explorer Pro, cloud file management program, copy the files in the cloud, file sharing in the cloud, send and receive files in the cloud Click here to get File Password