ACDSee lets you quickly view and find photos, fix flaws, and share your favorites through e-mail, prints and free online albums.
View photos instantly
Never wait for an image to open again – ACDSee 2009 is the fastest viewing software around. Fill your screen with photos, zoom through your thumbnails, and view photos at full size. Plus, instantly see e-mail attachments or files on your desktop, with ACDSee’s handy Quick View feature. View images from around the world with UNICODE support.
Stay on top of your entire collection. Drag and drop photos into Windows® file folders, add keywords and ratings, edit your metadata, and create your own categories. Assign images to as many categories as you like without taking up more space on your computer. Rename, rotate and resize groups of photos at once.
Get organized right away. Define categories, keywords and create backups and more as you pull images in from your camera or other storage device.
Easily share photo information such as categories, keywords and ratings, by embedding them in your image’s XMP fields.
Find your favorites
With ACDSee, you’ll never lose track of a single shot again, even if you have thousands of photos in your collection. Enter multi-word keywords like “New Jersey” or “wedding party”, search only specific folders, and find that one special image with the Quick Search bar.
Use the handy Calendar or Events view to see photos from a birthday party, vacation trip or other special occasion. Store your frequently used searches so you can use them again and again.
Show off photos in their best light. Instantly adjust exposure, fix common problems like red eye and blemishes, and erase distracting objects. Rescue photos that are too light or dark with a single click, thanks to ACDSee’s patent-pending Shadow / Highlights tool. Write text, add a vignette, or apply an artistic effect such as sepia, stained glass, or crayon drawing. You can even adjust a selected area of your photo, such as a single flower or a face in the crowd.
Share your shots
E-mail photos without worrying about file sizes. Create CDs, DVDs, prints and more. Upload to sites like flickr ™ and Smugmug without having to leave ACDSee. Post a photo widget on your website or blog, powered by your free SendPix online album.
Make home printing a breeze
With ACDSee’s print layout tools it’s easier than ever to print your photos from home. ACDSee works within your print margins and helps you print multiple prints on a single page, fill an entire page, or create custom print sizes.
Protect your photos
ACDSee helps you keep copies of your images so you do not lose them if your computer fails. Use the Sync tool to synchronize your image folders with an external hard drive or networked drive. Or, use the Database Backup feature to backup your photos and database information to CD or DVD. You can even schedule backups and reminders.
View, browse and manage more than 100 file types
Get extensive format support for audio, video and images including BMP, IFF, JPG, PCX, GIF, PNG, RAS, RSB, SGI, PSD, TGA and TIFF.
Here are some key features of “ACDSee”:
– Import and See Pictures and Video Fast
– Correct and Enhance for Superb Photos
– Find Any Image and Organize to Save Time
– Share Prints, Slideshows, Web Albums and Photos on CD / DVD
– Archive and Back Up Pictures for Safekeeping
– Save Time with Power Features: Batch, Database, and Plug-ins
More info (open / close)
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software and if next time the state was running close it.
3. Patch folder contents in place, install software, copy files, execute Patch.exe * Patch operations do. (Note: If you use Windows 7, 8, or 10 Patch.exe would have to run on it, right click and select Run as administrator Patch to work correctly)
4. Run the application.
* Software installation folder is installed, usually drive in Windows and Program Files folder is located. Also, this method can not find the installation location:
– In Windows XP: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut application on the Start menu and click Properties and then click on Find Target option.
– In Windows 7: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut Software and click on the Start menu, click Open file location.
– In Windows 8: After the installation, right-click on the Start Screen Shortcut Software screen and click on Open file location options, in the lightweight window that opens, right-click again on the Shortcut Software and click Open file location click.
– In Windows 10: After the installation, right-click on the Shortcut application on the Start menu and click on Open file location options, in the lightweight window that opens, right-click again on the Shortcut Software and click on Open file location options do.